WE’RE LOOKING FOR Hungry people!
We’re always on the look-out for up-and-coming public relations professionals. Think you’d be a valuable asset to the Butter PR team? Drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re always looking for superstar volunteers for the projects we’re working on. If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.
PR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Do you have a strong passion for food? Do you love talking to people about food? Do you follow local and international chefs? Are you obsessed with social media, magazines, newspapers, television and blogs? If yes, then read further. BPR Inc. is looking for a stellar Public Relations Account Manager with exceptional organizational/communication skills who will thrive in a creative and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a PR Manager with superior people and communication skills who thrives in a creative and fast-paced environment. You’re rather special. Yes, there’s the fact that you have 4+ years of experience in account management of food and lifestyle-related clients in an agency setting, a proven track record in helping win, retain and grow new accounts, managing client portfolios and motivating a team. You also thrive in designing and delivering fabulous PR campaigns that make a real impact and garner amazing results. In addition, what makes you different is not only your love of food, but your passion, your creativity, ambition and organization to build a bright future.
Report directly to the Director of Public Relations
- Play a leading role in managing the planning, development, implementation, and execution of the public relations and communications programs that are created for our clients
- Assign, supervise, and review the activities of the Butter PR team
- Create, edit, deploy, and pitch press releases
- Take the lead in new business acquisitions; research, creating pitches, proposals, and budgets.
- Build and expand upon relationships with members of the media, continually positioning Butter PR clients as top-of-mind
- Create, monitor, and manage client and Butter PR budgets
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years’ experience in PR in an agency setting
- Experience working with food and lifestyle brands
- Strong knowledge of Canadian food industry media both B2B and B2C
- Knowledge of consumer packaged goods and the retail landscape
- Exceptionally strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and motivate yourself and your PR team
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and a natural problem solver
- Fluency in French is a bonus
Business Development Manager
At BPR Inc. we strive to paint a landscape that is unique in the world of Public Relations. We offer a nimble, entrepreneurial atmosphere, with a non-traditional approach in a collaborative environment. We hire the go-getters; diverse talent and motivated individuals. We are committed to creating a vibrant and successful team.
BPR Inc. is seeking a Business Development Manager to help build and shape the future of our company and its brand. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious, strategic professional. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for finding and pursuing potential clients. This role requires an individual who can combine a solid understanding of the public relations industry with creative selling skills to forge deals with a wide variety of clients across various industry sectors.
- Research, identify and generate new business opportunities
- Develop relationships with and pursue potential clients
- Manage new business pipeline and consistently update new business database
- Drafts contract agreements for potential clients, billing memos
- Develop and maintain target lead list each quarter
- Clearly articulate the benefits and advantages the agency’s services provide
- Take a leadership role in developing new business proposals and presentations
- Execute new business development plans for the office
- Identify key target customers and work closely with them to articulate the benefits and advantages of company services
- Prospect, develop relationships, establish business and generate ongoing sales opportunities with new and existing accounts, quote, negotiate and close sales
- Update all marketing materials, including quarterly clip books
- Create case studies and prepares meeting notes for new business meetings
- Prepare legal books for outside counsel and maintain correspondence
- Schedule all new business meetings and supports Vice President of New Business
The Fine Print
- At least 5 years of PR agency and/or corporate public relations experience
- Strong business development and prospecting skills
- Exhibits strong communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, colleagues and others
- Entrepreneurial drive and track record of personal initiative and professional growth
- Possess a professional and positive demeanor
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Extremely detail oriented • Positive, proactive, works well in team environment
- B.A./M.A. in Public Relations, Communications or Marketing is desired